Teamwork is what we’re all about at Lexington Health Care, working together to achieve positive patient outcomes. We realize that when you collaborate, great things are possible; for your patients, and for your career. Lexington proudly employs more than 2,500 employees allowing us to provide an immeasurable value to the communities we serve. So much of who we are comes from being an organization dedicated to the highest attainable quality of care available today. In an industry filled with rapid change and growth, our commitment to family values will never change. As a family owned organization, we have always maintained a unique perspective. Our reputation as a leading health care employer is unmatched. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Lexington!
- The Transitional Clinical Liaison must be able to work collaboratively and provide recommendations as a resource for Business Development and Transitional Care.
- Must be able to assist in supporting the internal and external sales in achieving all performance metrics and expected sales outcomes.
- Must be able to handle information in a confidential manner
- The duties of the Transitional Clinical Liaison are to build and maintain positive working relationships with medical and supporting administrative and community resources through organized, planned, quality sales calls and networking events.
- Works collaboratively across the network for all service lines
- Promotes Growth and meets goals as projected by Regional DBD, SVP and VP of Network Sales
- Develops and recommends service positioning and strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Consistently utilizes CRM in daily responsibilities as outlined
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to Regional DBD and VP.
- Functions as lead point of contact for all customer matters including facilitating communication between referral sources and all services lines at Lexington Health Network, Lex-Merit and Merit Sleep.
- Conducts admission criteria audits and provides educational input results to the SVP of Lex-Merit.
- Works with DBD, DOA, MDs, NPs and other clinical team members to evaluate and identify improvement opportunities and provides immediate and direct feedback.
- Communicates with Regional DBD and SVP of Lex-Merit about training needs and the performance of individual sales staff.
- Recommends and/or develops training materials and programs, as well as, assists with recommendations and development of marketing collateral to be used to enhance referral sources and community marketing efforts.
- Assists in the development and ongoing consultative input in Marketing Plans.
- Recommends new training and marketing strategies by identifying new service opportunities, consumer needs and trends; tracks competitors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accompanies and collaborates with all members of the sales team on visits to hospitals, physicians and other key referral and potential referral sources.
- Assisting other team members when necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Health related science (RT, PT, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Healthcare case management, Marketing or Related Industry Sales
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Home Health, Hospice or SNF
- Proficiency in training, presentation, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze, make strategic recommendations and carry out action plans Physical Requirements:
- Must have the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, reach and use hands to manipulate the computer, writing, calculation or other instruments to carry out responsibilities of the position.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 20 pounds.
- Must have adequate vision to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to drive to multiple work sites.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed