THIS POSITION HAS AN EMPHASIS ON DME SALES.
The Coordinator is responsible for oversight, coordination and execution of all inside sales activities related to CPAP/BiPAP supply sales/resales, IVR and calling campaigns, patient communication and follow-up, all outbound mailings and calling, initiation and fulfillment of supply orders with agency objectives and policies, and state and federal regulations.
Emphasis Responsibilities for DME Sales:
- Responsible for timely oversight, development, coordination, execution of all inside sales activities related to CPAP supply sales/resales.
- Responsible for timely outbound calling and follow-up, supply resale volume growth, all IVR and calling campaign organization, coordination, patient communication and follow-up, all outbound mailings and calling, initiation and fulfillment of supply orders.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of phone script.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of supply products, policies, payer rules, costs, choices, systems and deposit rules.
- Responsible for a minimum of doubling monthly supply orders.
- Responsible for ensuring all payers supporting documentation is maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining all supply and resupply policies.
- Timely monitoring of IVR application for new order requests, respond to patient requests for supply, contact patients for further information needed to process supply order.
- Identify & forward IVR requests for patients requesting additional clinical follow up in a timely manner.
- Identify and update IVR requests to change demographic and insurance information.
- Timely process requests from patients wishing to orders supplies, data entry of requested items into company database, complete shipping info, print confirmation receipt
- Assist with the training and development of all business development, sales and marketing staff.
- Ensure timely and efficient customer service follow-up with patients, physicians, payers and all referral sources.
- Ensure professional, friendly, courteous and timely communication with internal and external clients.